The lighthouse of St. Nicholas in Porec , Travel Guide for holidays in Porec, Istria
The lighthouse of St. Nicholas, Porec - Points of interests
This lighthouse is built in 1882 at the entrance into the bay of Pučišće, on the northern side of the island of Brač. It consists of a quadrangle stone tower and a ground floor building with an area of 70 m2 in total. Making part of the lighthouse there is a small church of Saint Nicholas and a wharf. The electricity is supplied by 220V AC solar modules, while the water is supplied from a cistern. The lighthouse is automated, included into remote control system and without personnel.