The lighthouse of Porer cliff in Medulin , Travel Guide for holidays in Medulin, Istria
The lighthouse of Porer cliff, Medulin - Points of interests
It was built in 1833 at the top of the cliff bearing the same name, south-east of the southern cape of the Istrian peninsula. It consists of a high round stone tower and a ground floor building having an area of 220 m2 in total. Making part of the lighthouse there is a depot, an engine room, 3 wharves, a boat hoist and a boat shelter. The electricity is supplied from 220 V AC public network, while the water is supplied from a cistern. The lighthouse is automated and included into remote control system. It has lightkeepers.