The lighthouse of Cape Verudica in Pula , Travel Guide for holidays in Pula, Istria
The lighthouse of Cape Verudica, Pula - Points of interests
This lighthouse was built in 1877 at the cape bearing the same name, on the opposite side of the island of Veruda, south of Pula. It has a quadrangle stone tower and a ground floor building with an area of 50 m2 in total. It has a depot. The electricity is supplied from 220 V AC public network and the water is provided by public water network. The lighthouse is automated and has no personnel.