Book your ferry ticket to Croatia online!
Most of visitors will confirm that ferry services is the best traveling way if you want to enjoy in the sea and in the sightseeing of Croatian coast but according to the economy and others facts in this country, most of touristic ferry lines are only available during the summer season. Some international lines and those which connect islands and their citizens with the land are exceptions.
Istria transport guide
|Rent a car|
|Charter Boat Rentals|
Ferry companies in Croatia
– Jadrolinija Routes all along the coast (except Istria)
– Split Tours Routes to/from Split and local islands of Hvar and Vis
– Mia Tours From Zadar to the islands of Premuda, Silba and Olib
– Rapska Plovidba Service between the islands of Rab and Pag, and Rab and the mainland
– G & V Line Services between Zadar and nearby islands, and Dubrovnik to Sipan, Mljet, Korcula and Lastovo
– Kapetan Luka High speed catamaran service between Split, Hvar and Korcula
– Linijska Nacionalska Plovidba Routes between Cres & Rab, Split, Solta & Brac, and Pula, Mali Losinj & Zadar