In order to make your stay in Istria most pleased and enjoyable we are offering a wide variety of most different kind of boats charter available. Charter boat in Croatia along the Istrian coast offer a chance to take a snapshot of one of the most delightful and untouched areas of Croatia.
Charter and Boat Rentals in Croatia
Book your boat online. Complete this form and get all details of the boat.
Choose your dream boat from our rich offer: – Sailing boats
– Motor boats
– Luxury yachts
– Catamarans Pick up one from our excellent offer of charter motor boats and sail boats and enjoy Istria in all its attraction.
RENT A BOAT
– The person renting a speedboat has to be an adult (18 years and more) and has to have a valid boat licence. Boat licence given in Europe will be accepted.
– Speedboats are registered and insured for 8 people, according to that no more than 8 people are allowed on the boat.
– On the day of departure you need to bring:
Valid documents and a 300€ deposit
– The prices for the transfer services are listed in the price list. The time of departure and return are made according to the preference of the client.
– The transfer services will be delayed, cancelled or rescheduled in case of bad weather.
– The tours and other details are arranged with the private skipper.
Izlet Dolphin Sunset:
– The tour starts in the evening hours and heads towards the National Parks of Brijuni. The chances of seeing a group of dolphins are high since the fisherman are forbbiden to fish around this area! The tour lasts for 1.30h.
Izlet Brijuni Panorama + swimming:
– We move directly to the east side of Mali Brijuni and drive along the National Park of Brijuni. During the tour you will hear all about the history of National Park Brijuni. After, we head to the island Kozada where the guests can take a swim and explore the island.
RENT A BOAT
+385 (0)97 752 3000
(Rent a boat , taxi boat, VIP tours, transfers)
Izleti Pula Port:
– The tour starts in Fažana and first is a beautigul ride along the National Park of Brioni, where you will be listening to all the interesting history facts. The next stop is at the beautiful beach Lost Bay where you can get a refreshing drink in a hand–made beach bar. Last is the island of Kozada, an inhabited island and a part of the National Park Brijuni. After visiting Kozada, the
tour ends back in Fažana.
Pula seagull rocks, cave swimming:
– The tour starts in Fažana and the first stop is at the beach Galebove stijene where, wih a tour guide, you can visit the beautiful underwater cave. The next stop is the Lost Bay Beach, where the guests can take a swim and enjoy a refreshing drink in a hand–made beach bar. The last stop is at Kozada, an inhabited island and a part of the National Park Brijuni.
Izlet Kap Kamenjak:
– The tour starts in Fažana and heads directly to the National Park Rt Kamenjak. With the help of the guide, you can explore caves and have free time to enjoy. The next stop is the island Veruda, where you can eat, drink, have a barbecue or just enjoy the nature. The last stop is the beach Galebove Stijene.
– The tour starts in Fažana and heads directly to Rovinj. In Rovinj the guests have free time to make a tour of the city and have lunch. After that, it’s possible to take a swimm in a near island or beach of your choice.