Istriasun.com – Methods of paymentThe client must make the payment of 20% of the total reservation amount to confirm the reservation within 24 hours (not counting Saturdays, Sundays or holidays) to make the reservation valid. The remaining amount can be paid by the client in the following ways:
– in cash, directly to the owner of the accommodation upon the day of arrival
– on the day of arrival at the Agency
– for hotels and tourist resorts: by credit card or by bank transfer to the account of the Agency at least 21 days prior to the arrival
At the same time, the guest is obligated to send IstriaSun a confirmation of the payment. In contrary, IstriaSun is not obligated to carry out the service of the reservation. IstriaSun is not responsible for outstanding reservations of services caused by not receiving the confirmation within 24 hours (except for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
All bank costs are to be paid by the client (when making the bank transfer payment client must put OUR on “Detail of charge”). All reservations not paid in full will not be considered valid.
1. Payment from Croatia to the company’s giro account
If you pay from Croatia, please send your payment to the agency’s giro account using a money order.
2.Payment from abroad via bank transfer
This method of payment refers exclusively to foreign clients. It is necessary to transfer the value of the reservation to the foreign account of the agency. The payers and recipients bank transfer fees are covered entirely by the client with exception of clients from the EU, then there is no additional cost for foreign currency payments.
3. Online payment with credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
If you decide to pay online using a credit card you will have to fill out your details on our webpage and send it online over our secure pages (SSL protection). The agency will authorize your card for the amount of your booking.
Fraud Protection Guarantee
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The charged amount on your credit card account is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations.
Upon payment of the advance you will receive confirmation of payment and voucher containing the following:
1. Name, address, and telephone number of service provider (legal or natural persons)
2. Address of apartment, hotel, …
3. Name and address of reservation holder (person who performs a reservation)
4. Number of persons / names of guests who use the services named in the reservation
5. Description of paid service, period / date of arrival and departure
6. Note about the paid sojourn tax